Ph.D., Carnegie Mellon University, 2009
- Lü, C., Pace, A. & Liu, L. (2023). Student-level variables and academic achievement in a Mandarin dual language immersion program. In D. Zhang & R. Miller (eds.), Crossing boundaries in researching, understanding, and improving language education: Essays in honor of G. Richard Tucker (pp. 213-229). Springer.
- Lü, C., Pace, A. & Ke, S. (2022). Bidirectional transfer of definition skills and expressive vocabulary knowledge in Chinese-English dual language learners. International Journal of Bilingual Education and Bilingualism, https://doi.org/10.1080/13670050.2022.2108308
- Zhou, J. & Lü, C. (2022). Enhancing syntactic complexity in L2 Chinese writing: Effects of form-focused instruction on the Chinese topic chain. Frontiers of Psychology, section Educational Psychology. doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2022.843789
- Lü, C. (2020). Teaching and learning Chinese through immersion: A case study from the North American context. Frontiers of Education in China (special issue: The Teaching and Learning of Chinese as a Second or Foreign Language: The Current Situation and Future Directions), 15, 1, 91-141.
- Lü, C. (2019) Chinese Literacy Learning in an Immersion Program, London: Palgrave Mcmillan.
- Lai, C., Qi, X., Lü, C. & Lyu, B. (2018) The effectiveness of guided inductive instruction and deductive instruction on semantic radical development in Chinese character processing. Language Teaching Research.
- Lü, C. (2017). The roles of pinyin skill in English-Chinese biliteracy learning: Evidence from Chinese immersion learners. Foreign Language Annals, 50, 306-322.
- Lü, C., & Koda, K. (2017). The roles of phonological awareness and oral vocabulary knowledge in English-Chinese biliteracy acquisition among Chinese heritage language learners. Heritage Language Journal.
- Lü, C. (2016). Chinese reading development among young learners in a Chinese immersion program and a Chinese heritage language school. Teaching Chinese in the World, 30, 550-562. [美国沉浸式小学和中文学校学生的中文阅读习得的发展研究，《世界汉语教学》］
- ASIAN 498 C: Special Topics
- ASIAN 498 D: Special Topics
- CHIN 342 A: The Chinese Language
- CHIN 442 A: The Chinese Language
American Association for Applied Linguistics (AAAL), Chinese Language Teachers Association (CLTA), Society for the Scientific Study of Reading (SSSR)