Study Abroad - After You Return (Credit Evaluation)

Welcome back from studying abroad!

First, meet with the study abroad advisors to discuss the study abroad credit evaluation process and what materials are needed. They will let you know what steps to take.

For undergraduate students, HAS advisors can also assist you with this process and help answer any questions you may have or direct you to the right resources.

The study abroad office will create an online form for you to upload syllabi and enter in the courses you took at their host institution. HAS advisors do the rest, consulting with Asian L&L faculty as needed. Finally, the Study Abroad office works with the registrar’s office to remove the FSTDY 300 placeholder credits from a students transcript and replace them with the relevant UW courses.

This page is a useful resource that outlines what to expect for credit conversion: