WELCOME GRADUATE STUDENTS IN ASIAN LANGUAGES AND LITERATURE!
Graduate Student Association
Your Graduate Student Association (GSA) Leaders:
President: Nathaniel Bond
Treasurer: Xi Zhi
Faculty Senate Representative: Nathaniel Bond
Interested in learning more about the Graduate Student Association? Graduate Student Constitution (PDF)
Welcome to the New Graduate Students for 2018-2019:
- John Aguilar (Chinese Program)
- Grainger Lanneau (Chinese Program)
- Han Lee (Chinese Program)
- Kelsey Martini (Buddhist Studies)
- Amanda Schiano di Cola (Japanese Program)
- Anna Schnell (Japanese Program)
- Shiwei Zhou (Chinese Program)
The following resources are most applicable to current graduate students. Prospective students should consult the Graduate Programs page to learn about available programs and admissions policies.
- Graduate Student Handbook (DOCX) (PDF)
- Hows and Whys: Guidelines for the MA
- Hows and Whys: Guidelines for the PhD
- Administrative Forms for Current Graduate Students
- Procedures for Applying to Go On Leave for Current Graduate Students
Note that students should apply for leave through the Graduate School (link above) and also fill out the departmental On Leave Petition.