M 2:30-3:20 or by appointment
Ph.D., Chinese Language and Literature, University of Washington, 2006
- Wang, Ping. The Age of Courtly Writing: Wen xuan Compiler Xiao Tong (501-531) and His Circle. Leiden, Netherlands: Brill. 2012. Print.
- Southern Identity and Southern Estrangement in Medieval Chinese Poetry. Ed. Ping Wang and Nicholas Morrow Williams. Hong Kong: Hong Kong University Press, 2015. Print.
- Translation Studies Hub Colloquium To Feature AL&L Faculty - January 11, 2021
- 2018 Andrew L Markus Memorial Lecture: "The Appropriation of Tang Poetry in Later Chinese Painting" - June 29, 2018
- First Vietnamese Tet Event Held on UW Seattle Campus - February 8, 2017