Graduate Student in Japanese, Teaching Assistant in Japanese
- Tsujihara, R. (2017). An application of sociocultural theory to teaching aspect in Japanese: Developing learners conceptual understanding through concept-based instruction. The American Association for Applied Linguistics 2017. Portland, OR, USA. March 18-21, 2017.
- Masuda, K., Ohta, A.S., & Tsujihara, R. (2017). New directions for informed language pedagogy from sociocultural theory and cognitive linguistics. XXIV Sociocultural Theory & Second Language Learning Research Working Group Meeting. Las Vegas, NV, USA. November 2-4, 2017.
- Masuda, K., Ohta, A.S., & Tsujihara, R. (2017). Shakaibunka riron to ninchi gengogaku no yuuwa o mezashite: Asupekuto maakaa ‘teiru’ no jissen rei. The 28th Japanese-as-Second-Language-Acquisition (JASLA) Conference, Ochanomizu University, Tokyo, Japan. December 16-17, 2017
- Tsujihara, R (2018). Teaching aspectual form in Japanese using concept-based instruction (CBI): A case study of intermediate learners. The American Association for Applied Linguistics 2018. Chicago, IL, USA. March 24-27, 2017.The American Association for Applied Linguistics 2017. Portland, OR, USA. March, 2017.
- Ohta, A. S., & Tsujihara, R. (2016). Durativity in Japanese: A conceptual approach to instructed SLA. The 35th Second Language Research Forum. New York, NY, USA. September 23-24, 2016.
- Tsujihara, R. (2014). Development of the Pragmatic Marker n desu in the Japanese Classroom. 19th International Conference on Pragmatics and Language Learning. Bloomington, IN, USA. April 24-26, 2014.
2015 Summer JAPAN 334 : Third Year Intensive Japanese
2016 Summer JAPAN 334: Third Year Intensive Japanese
2017 Summer JAPAN 334: Third Year Intensive Japanese
2018 Autumn JAPAN 211: Second Year Japanese
2018 Winter JAPAN 212: Second Year Japanese
2018 Spring JAPAN 213: Second Year Japanese