This page provides links to organizations not affiliated with the University of Washington that are non-profit or not-for-profit and that work toward a broader understanding of Asian languages and cultures. Links do not constitute endorsements by the department, which does not take responsibility for the content of any external pages. If you would like a link to your organization added to this page, please contact the Department. Asian Languages and Literature reserves the right to remove links at any time.
- The Association of Asian Studies maintains an extensive list of web-based resources for the study of Asia.
- The American Oriental Society, founded in 1842, also provides related links.
- American Institute of Indian Studies
- American Institute of Pakistan Studies
- American Institute of Bangladesh Studies
- American Institute of Sri Lankan Studies
- The Association for Japanese Literary Studies
- South Asia Summer Languages Institute
University of Washington Student Associations
- Chinese Student Association
- Hong Kong Student Association
- Indian Student Association
- Indonesian Student Association
- Japanese Student Association
- Korean Student Association
- South Asian Student Association
- Taiwanese Student Association
- Thai Student Organization
- Vietnamese Student Association