You are here
Other UW Departments and Resources
- The East Asia Library is located on the third floor of Gowen Hall. To learn more about the East Asia Library, read their newsletters.
- The Department of Near Eastern Languages & Civilization is located in 229 Denny Hall.
- The Jackson School of International Studies is located in Thomson Hall. The Jackson School houses the East Asia Center, the China Studies Program, the Japan Studies Program, the Korea Studies Program, the South Asian Studies Program, the Southeast Asian Studies Program, and the East Asia Resource Center.
- The Language Learning Center provides audiotapes and multimedia learning facilities for students. It is located in 108 Denny Hall.
- The Department of American Ethnic Studies, located on the fifth floor of Padelford Hall, offers a curriculum in Asian American Studies.
- The Early Buddhist Manuscripts Project is a joint project of the British Library and the University of Washington.
- Simpson Center for the Humanities has become an essential resource both locally and nationwide (as a member of the Consortium of Humanities Centers and Institutes) for stimulating and supporting innovative and interdisciplinary research, teaching, and dialogue in the humanities and arts. You can access their calendar here.