Sponsored by the Consortium for the Teaching of Indonesian (COTI), the symposium will include papers on:
· Content Based-Instruction in Indonesian Classroom
· Curriculum Development: The Importance of the Balance between Language, Culture, and Communication
· Indonesian Jump Started Course
· Jatuh Bangun: Lessons (not) Learned from Growing a Language Program
· Who are the Native Speakers of Indonesian?
· Common Grammatical Errors by Intermediate High Level Students at the DLI Monterey
· Challenges in Moving up to High Advanced Proficiency level: Frequently Uncorrected Learners Errors
Friday, April 1, 2016
1:00 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
University of Washington, Thomson Hall, Room #317
Seattle, WA 98195
Free and open to the public.