The Eastside Nihon Matsuri Association (ENMA) presents the 16th Annual Aki Matsuri!
A celebration of Japan's rich cultural heritage.
- Saturday, September 7 (10 a.m. - 6 p.m.)
- Sunday, September 8 (10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.), 2013
Bellevue College Main Campus
3000 Landerholm Circle SE, Bellevue, WA 98007
G (Gymnasium), E-Bldg (Carlson Theater, Stop Gap Theater, E-129), C-Bldg (Cafeteria, C120, C130), D-Bldg (D101, D106), and R-Building (Lobby, R101, R102, R103, R110)
Japan has come to Bellevue College for a weekend!
A two-day program of Japanese cultural and educational events for all ages!
2 full days of on-stage Performing Arts, Martial Art demonstrations by local dojo members, Puppet Shows, Tea Ceremony and Ikebana demonstrations, more than 75 exhibit booths, and Taiko, Japanese Gardening, Shakuhachi & Bonsai workshops. Meet with Aki Matsuri Mascot and friends! Browse through “Nomi-no-ichi … a Japanese style flea market” to make a lucky find!
Admission and Parking are Free during Aki Matsuri Weekend!
(Please note that some workshops, lectures, seminars, and Saturday Night Concert require registration and fee.)
For more information on Aki Matsuri 2013, visit the Eastside Nihon Matsuri Association's website.
Aki Matsuri 2013 Sponsors:
2013 Presenting Sponsors
- City of Bellevue Arts Program
- Japan Business Association of Seattle (JBAS)
- Japanese American Citizens League - Lake Washington Chapter
- Sankei Travel of Americas, Seattle Branch
- Tateuchi Foundation
2013 Supporting Sponsors
- Bellevue College
- Coldwell Banker Bain
- Consulate General of Japan at Seattle
- Embassy Suites Hotel
- Uwajimaya, Inc.
- Washington State Art Commission
- Yusen Logistics (Americas), Inc.