The Asian Languages and Literature Main Office and Advising Office are currently closed. All Asian Languages and Literature staff are working remotely, with occasional on-site work for essential employees. Mail is still being received through campus mailing services, and is distributed to mail boxes once or twice a week.
For all inquiries about keys, access to Gowen Hall, or urgent matters, please email the Asian Languages and Literature Staff.
Please see Asian Languages and Literature COVID-19 Prevention Plan. This document will be updated weekly, or as needed, to stay current with the University of Washington Safe Start guidelines. For general information on the Asian Languages and Literature health and safety guidelines, see our Asian L&L Health and Safety Plan.
We have also compiled some useful resources on our Health and Wellness Resources page that can provide support for your mental health and overall well-being.
Anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 should notify EH&S Employee Health Center immediately at email@example.com or 206-685-1026.
Requirements for coming to campus:
- All UW employees who visit a UW campus must complete a Working On-Site Attestation on the Workday website before EACH visit.
- Face masks are required on campus. For information about face covering requirements visit: https://www.ehs.washington.edu/face-covering-requirements
- All UW personnel must complete a (one-time) 30 minute training session before returning to campus to teach or work full-time - Back to the Workplace COVID-19 Safety Training Course. Once you have completed the training course, please forward your email confirmation or certificate to Youngie Yoon (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For more information or resources, please also review the following websites:
- COVID-19 Symptom Attestation: COVID-19 employee symptom attestation for staff, student workers and others employees who work on-site at UW
- Back-to-School Guidance and Back-to-the-Workplace Guidance for faculty and staff: link
- Google Form COVID-19 Attestation Form for Vendors Only: link
- UW COVID-19 website: UW's COVID-19 website
- Arts and Sciences COVID-19 website: https://admin.artsci.washington.edu/coronavirus-response-and-resources
- UW Environmental Health & Safety: COVID-19 Health and Safety Resources page
- Working Alone Safely Focus Sheet
- UW Human Resources COVID-19 website: https://hr.uw.edu/coronavirus/
- Child and Family Care during COVID-19
- Backup Care Programs
- UW 2020 OSHA 300A Summary: https://www.ehs.washington.edu/workplace/accident-and-injury-reporting